Insta-Rail 42" Vertical Tube Railing Infill Kit
Insta-Rail® Vertical Tube Railing systems are an affordable and convenient way to upgrade your current deck railing. If you are looking for high quality deck remodeling ideas, the Insta-Rail Tube Railing Kit is the perfect solution. Made with premium stainless steel 3/8-inch diameter tubes, each Insta-Rail kit will complete a railing area 72 inches long and is designed for railings 36 inches in total height.
Insta-Rail Kits can be combined or cut down to fit any railing length necessary.
- Requires 30 1/2" opening between existing top and bottom rails - see reference guide for details
- Each kit covers six lineal feet (72")
- 2 3/4" spacing between vertical tubes
- Can be used on wood or composite decking to replace existing pickets or spindles
- Can be used with new or existing railings
- 304 stainless steel components - not recommended for direct salt water spray situations
- Please verify any local building code requirements before purchase
- Installation is DIY friendly and can be completed with common, basic tools
Tools you will need:
- Power Drill with a Phillips Head Driver & 5/16" (8mm) Drill Bit
- Tape Measure
- Hack Saw (if cutting sections down)
- 22 Tube Balusters – 29 3/8” Long by 3/8” Diameter
- 48 Stainless Steel Anchor Screws
- 22 Stainless Steel Threaded Tube Studs
- 22 Stainless Steel Un-Threaded Tube Studs
- 4 Stainless Steel Channels - 36" Long
- Open-End Wrench - 9/32" (7 mm)
Have questions about the installation process? Refer to our Insta-Rail Tube Installation Guide for more information.
Request A Quote
Contact us today to request a free quote or learn more about Dolle products!