Prova Finished Beech Wood 79" Long Handrail Kit with Anthracite Components
Dolle’s Prova Finished Beechwood handrail kit is a component-based, easy-to-install, interior wall-mounted handrail solution. The Prova handrail kit offers a sleek, contemporary, custom look at DIY pricing. Combine multiple handrail kits together to form one continuous run or cut handrail kits down to fit your exact needs.
The Prova finished beech wood handrail kit comes with a finished beechwood handrail and anthracite powder-coated steel components. Each kit includes a handrail, wall mounts, endcaps, and handrail connectors.
Due to the various backing situations unique to each customer hardware for mounting the wall brackets are not included and must be purchased separately. 3 screws are required per each handrail mount.
- Kit Includes: (1) 79 in handrail, (2) Wall Brackets, (2) Endcaps, Handrail to Handrail connector (1)
- Handrails can be combined or cut down to fit your exact needs
- PA6 adjustable handrail elbows available and sold separately
- Easy assembly no special skills required, basic hand tools
- Kit does NOT include the hardware to mount brackets to the wall. You will need to supply your own mounting hardware based on your wall finish type. (3) screws per wall mount bracket required
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance
|Anthracite Powder-Coated Steel
|Recommended Wall Mount Spacing
|39 3/8 in - 59 1/16 in
|Distance from Wall to Outside of Handrail
|3 1/4 in
|Clearance from Wall to Inside of Handrail
|1 1/2 in