Prova PA22 Galvanized Steel Hex Screws for Posts - Wood (4 per pack)
The Prova Galvanized Steel PA22 5/8 in. hex screws from Dolle are designed to anchor Prova railing posts onto a wooden backing. The PA22 Hex Screws work with a 5/16 in. pilot hole and can be used on either the top-mount or side-mount Prova posts. The PA22 Hex Screws are required to be anchored in solid wood backing, lateral bracing, blocking or framing. Be sure to not install within 3/4 in. of the edge of backing material. Always insure adequate backing is in place.The Prova railing system from Dolle is a fully customizable, DIY installation, modern interior and exterior railing system. Prova designs and engineers modern railing systems to be mix and match – you pick which pieces to fit your décor and the individual components all work together. The Prova railing system offers up to 18 different configurations for your outdoor or indoor railing project and are designed for care-free, low maintenance enjoyment for years to come.
- Anchors made of zinc plated galvanized steel
- Anchors come 4 per pack
- 2-5/8 in length
- Designed for use with Prova side and top mount posts
- Includes gray plastic head covers
- Solid wood backing required
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications on wood or composite decking
- Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance
Request A Quote
Request A Quote
Contact us today to request a free quote or learn more about Dolle products!