Rome 2nd Side Complete Handrail
The Dolle Rome second side railing kit provides a sturdy and secure complete second side of handrail for use with the Dolle Rome modular staircase kit. The Rome second side railing kit provides all components to install a full second side of handrail. Each Rome second side railing kit is designed to work with 11 tread all the way up to 14 tread Rome modular staircase kits. The Rome second side railing kits come with three sections of beechwood handrail, grey powder coated steel balusters, 1/8 inch horizontal stainless steel cable infill, handrail elbows, handrail endcaps, and all necessary hardware to complete installation. Just like the Rome staircase this second side handrail can be installed in a straight line or with a quarter turn. The Rome second side railing kit can also be joined with a Rome landing banister starter kit for creating longer railing runs on your balcony. Installation can be completed with common tools.
- Designed for use with Rome modular staircase kit
- For use with 11 tread through 14 tread Rome modular staircase kits
- Provides 5 levels of 1/8 in diameter horizonal stainless steel cable infill
- Comes with 3 sections of beechwood handrail (each handrail measures 50" in length)
- Beech wood handrail can be cut down to the exact length run needed
- Kit includes beech wood handrail with accessories, grey powder coated steel balusters, stainless steel cable, and all necessary hardware required to complete installation
- Rome second side railing kits are non-code compliant items consult your local building inspector for any questions and specifics regarding compliance
Request A Quote
Contact us today to request a free quote or learn more about Dolle products!